MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL
Spell yourself out
Grow from your pain
Heal your wounds
Live a complete congruent life
We all want to be happy
And everyone defines happiness in his/her own way. But sometimes it feels as though there is always something in the way of our happiness.
Whether the issue is with your relationships with others, or with your life and yourself, or with the world around you, - you either can solve it or can't, but they block you from moving forward and having a decent experience of your life. They might feel like overwhelming major problems, but you are bigger than them.
If you want to sort out all the things that put you off better life, to feel stronger and more capable of dealing with whatever you have to face - get in touch with me and we'll figure your way out of the darkness.
How it works
Therapy is a process, it takes time and commitment.
When we want to make our body stronger - we go to a gym regularly.
When we want to eat healthily - we practice special diet every day.
When we want to learn something - we visit classes and practice a few times a week.
Psychological health is not different from the above. Taking care of it should be regular and persistent.
Usually, regular therapy means once a week, but it may vary, depending on your request. Sessions can be conducted both in person if you're in Moscow, or online on WhatsApp or Skype, the chat is also possible. Fees are discussable. Please contact me personally for arrangements.
What could bring you in to see me?
If some of the following are familiar or close to what you experience, I will be happy to see you for a session.
- If you have a feeling that your life is missing something, that you're probably doing something wrong, - wrong job, wrong relationships, - you don't understand what do you really want with your life, what do you like, how do you want to spend your time on this planet;
- if you have a feeling that you don't "fit in", that you're different in some way from the people around you, that you don't "keep up" with society/family/etc expectations, that you are a loser in life;
- if you've been through unhappy relationships and you feel that you're drawn to "wrong" people in your life and you can't do anything about it, and every relationship starts well but comes to the same mess as previous ones;
- if you're struggling with defining your self-worth, you feel like you haven't achieved anything in your life and it seems that everyone else around you is more successful and you're missing the point;
- if you're going through a tough period in your life and you need support and to feel firm grounds under your feet.
What I can not help with?
There are some cases that I can't take in work due to not having a matching qualification.
- I don't work with children;
- Mental health disorders, requiring medication;
- Substance addictions.
Who am I
My name is Svetlana, I am a qualified professional in fields of social and counseling psychology, I am an active member of the Russian Association of Person-Centered Approach, and also currently am training in focusing*. I've been practising psychology counseling since 2017 and I love it.
I behold the point of view at psyche as a dynamic process, changing all the time. And I hope to help my clients to see themselves holistically and learn to feel the resource root, which is always there, no matter what adversities we have to go through.
* You can see diplomas displayed in the next slides.